For Episode 12 of Radiant Mix, host Hope McGrath talks about some news topics near and dear to her heart and her major takeaways from the last few podcast episodes. Hope shares about her passion to spread the word about the Netflix film series “When They See Us” directed by Ava DuVernay. She also touches on the topic of interracial adoption citing the most recent Episode of the Facebook Live Series “Red Table Talk” hosted by Jada Pinkett Smith and her mother Adrienne Banfield-Jones. The actress Kristin Davis, best known from Sex and the City, talks about life being a mom of black children. Interesting stuff. If you missed some previous Radiant Mix episodes, Hope shares mini-summaries of her favorite highlights from the most recent episodes. This Mash-Up is short and sweet yet packed with inspiration and a hope for a better tomorrow.
- Real talk about the importance of the film series “When They See Us.”
- Politicians calling for policy change to America’s judicial system after “When They See Us”
- The complexities of interracial adoption on Red Table Talk with Kristin Davis
- Inspiring quotes on life and race by Dr. Zaire Dinzey-Flores
- The universality of the mixed experience inspired by Tetsuro Miyazaki of Hafu2Hafu
- Kellie Wagner’s ability to overcome adversity and tragedy to become a positive change maker
- The power of art and real talk