In this episode of Radiant Mix, I’m excited to introduce one inspirational woman…Rebekah “Bex” Borucki. Rebekah is a mother of five, TV host, meditation and yoga guide, birth doula, and author of “You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life: Simple 4-Minute Meditations for Inspiration, Transformation, and True Bliss” (Hay House 2017) and her brand new book, “Managing the Motherload: A Guide to Creating More Ease, Space, and Grace in Motherhood” (Hay House 2019).
Rebekah also happens to be what she calls a white-passing biracial black woman. One’s identity can be quite complex, as you can see. In this episode will be talking about life and the role race relations play from Rebekah’s unique perspective plus we cover all kinds of juicy topics. You’ll hear us discuss white supremacy, tokenization, navigating black and white spaces as a white-passing biracial woman, anti-racism vs. racism, colorism, the power of meditation and self-healing, motherhood and much more. Rebekah’s story is one of strength, survival, self-love, raw honesty, determination and sheer superwoman status. Check it.
- Life experiences of an “ambiguously brown” white-passing woman
- Is white supremacy and white problem? Listen to Rebekah’s point of view.
- How Rebekah experiences tokenization as she navigates the world and her successful career.
- The power of meditation can change your life. Just four minutes a day can do the trick.
- How to take control of your own self-healing in order to live your best life
- Tips on motherhood from a with five children!!! Yes, I repeat FIVE kids!
- Learn about Rebekah’s life story..and her personal fortitude to heal her mind, body and soul, which has led to success and peace of mind.
- Rebekah shared: “I want white people to know what blackness looks like. How it presents, all the different ways that it shows up in the world, how it behaves. We are not a monolith and there are as many ways to express to blackness as there are black people on this planet.”