So excited about this episode with the Dawnn Karen, a pioneer in the Fashion Psychology field, a professor at the Fashion Institute of Technology, Founder of the Fashion Psychology Institute and the author of her new book Dress Your Best Life.
I believe fashion is art and in this conversation, you will begin to understand that fashion can also be viewed as a healing modality. It’s true! We touch upon how fashion can uplift us and reflect our moods, act as a storyteller, be a source of creative expression and more. Dawnn specializes in styling from the inside out by bridging the gap between perception and reality. Join us fashionistas, as we go beyond the superficial to exemplify the importance of personal style.
- Similarities between Dawnn’s multicultural heritage and the biracial experience
- What is Fashion Psychology? Get the breakdown and learn the theories
- Fashion analysis and the #metoo movement
- Get key style tips to look and feel your best every day
- Compassion for Meghan Markle…thoughts on her personal style and Megxit
- Learn Dawnn’s insights on overcoming adversity amongst the naysayers
- The importance of self-care and fashion as a healing modality
Dawnn’s Book: “Dress Your Best Life”
Dawnn Karen on Instagram
Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat – www.tropicaltransformation.com
Radiant Mix Instagram