In this episode, I am so excited to introduce to you Don Allen Stevenson III, a Specialist Trainer at DreamWorks Animation by day and a cutting edge Digital Creator by night. He loves future-proofing himself and others that follow his creative journey. For this show, you’ll be getting the unique mixed male perspective as we discuss the current #BlackLivesMatter movement, cool innovations in technology to educate and unite our society, and some powerful insights for living your best life. For those who love tech, this is a good one, since we have the ultimate techie in the house, as Don shares how he plans to utilize his creativity and tech innovations to strategize global solutions to systemic problems.
- The importance of having the hard conversations with compassion: “Every time someone is racist towards me, I don’t get angry. I see it as an incredible opportunity to learn and teach.”
- The art of giving back to society through utilizing your creative talents
- Get the inside scoop about how innovators at the forefront of technology are strategizing to change the world through the “Gamification of History.” Yes, you heard it here first.
- Two key principles for landing your dream job and being in your creative flow
- How practicing open-heartedness can allow more joy in your life
Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
Ready, Player, One by Earnest Cline
Article in The Atlantic – How History Classes Helped Create a ‘Post-Truth’ America